Sunday, December 9, 2012

Words to Live By "My Teacher"

"Never be afraid to question and challenge the status quo"
                                                        ~ Jeff Bergosh

My Father in the middle before his flight on a Blue Angel


My Father was born on April 2nd, 1968 in San Diego. His father was in the Navy so he traveled around the globe even living in Japan. He went to 17 different schools, but he finished high at Pensacola High School then later went on to attend San Diego State. He met my mother while taking sailing at San Diego State where they went on to have three children. They lived in San Diego for many years before moving to Pensacola in 2004 to present time.

My Dad has influenced my life by his hard work ethic, his basic principles that if you work hard enough you will achieve, and that there are no short cuts in life. He taught me the meaning of integrity by example. I have memories of my dad going back to restaurants because the waitress shortchanged herself. I remember asking him why go through all that trouble over an extra few bucks. He explained to me that it was the principle. What is right is right and what is wrong is wrong.









No comments:

Post a Comment