Sunday, December 9, 2012

Words to Live By "My Teacher part 2"


“It is your attitude not your aptitude that determines your altitude.”
                                        ~Gayle Lucke Marsh


My Grandma at the Del Mar Races in California


My grandma was born on December 9th, 1942 in Newberg, Oregon. Her parents were both teachers one being a principle and the other a 4th grade teacher. They then moved to Portland, Oregon when she was 1. She attended the University of Oregon where she met my grandpa. She later became a Math teacher but soon stopped to raise 3 kids. She now plays bridge, volunteers, travels the world, and enjoys her many grandchildren.

 She helped me become the well mannered Christian man that I am today. Her up beat manor and her knack for adventure are the guidelines that I try to live by. From day one she has been there for me telling me whats right and whats wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment